Welcome to the CorvairKid's repository of information on 1966 Corvairs.
Below are links to specific 1966 Corvair topics. Enjoy!
- 1965-69 Corvair Coil Spring Tags
- 1965-67 U.S. Corvair Regular Production Option (RPO) Statistics (including an addendum)
- 1965-67 U.S. Corvair RPO Decoding (Fisher Body tag)
- Installing seats from a Chrysler Sebring convertible in a 1966 Corvair
- The mysteries of 1966 Corvair paint and trim codes (Fisher Body tag info, interior paint schemes, etc.)
- Using year-of-manufacture license plates for 1966 in Washington state (and how you can help if you own an original WA-licensed car from that year)
- Carl Smith's rare 1966 Corvair Monza coupe, exported from the U.S. to Europe, now residing in Alabama!
- Fitch Sprint packet mailed to prospective buyers
The following content can also be accessed via the Canadian Corvairs page:
- Production statistics for 1966 Canadian Corvairs, including detailed option breakdowns
- Estimated production figures for 1966 Canadian turbo coupes and convertibles
- 1966 Canadian turbo convertible registry, including links to others' projects
- Eric Boughner's rare 1966 export Corsa coupe, one of 48 units shipped from Canada and assembled in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Differences between U.S. & Canadian-produced Corvairs for 1965 and 1966
- 1965 and 1966 Canadian paint chip charts (on Gary Aube's web site)