Hi, I'm Kent Sullivan. Welcome to my web site about Corvairs. "CorvairKid" is the first email name I ever had, chosen way back in 1985 when I joined QuantumLink, the national Commodore 64 network (the same company that started AOL).
I have owned Corvairs since 1983. I purchased my first Corvair, a 1962 Monza coupe, a month before I received my driver's license. I've had "Corvairitis" ever since—no cure has been found. Here is a list of the Corvairs I've owned—click on any of them for pictures and some commentary:
- 1962 Monza coupe (sold in 1980s)
- 1963 Greenbrier (sold in 1980s and later parted out)
- 1965 Monza coupe (sold in 1994)
- 1966 Corsa convertible (current)
- 1966 500 coupe (current)
- 1964 Rampside (sold in 1990s)
- 1966 Canadian Corsa convertible (sold in 2016)
- 1964 Rampside #2 (parted out)
- 1964 Rampside #3 (current)
- 1964 Rampside #4 (parted out)
I live in Kirkland, WA with my lovely wife Julie and sons Kyle & Sean. When I have free time, I like to spend it all in my shop:
Corvair owners are always welcome to bring their rigs by to use these facilities. Kyle (in picture above) will often come out and help too.
This web site reflects my interest in both factory stock restorations and all-out performance projects. I also have an interest in vintage Corvair literature, specifically for the 1966 model year. Don't hesitate to send feedback about what you'd like to see more (or less) of.